Is this a cure for being lonely in a hotel room ?

I saw this bit of news in the Sunday Times and I thought it was an interesting way of getting some free publicity for the company involved.

58% of business travellers said their partner or loved-one was the thing they missed most when away from home, a survey has revealed. (I wonder what the other 42% missed most?) In response, has launched a new service – Picture Pillows – that enables business travellers to send in a photo of a loved one for to turn into a bespoke pillow case.

The new service means that business men and women will be able to drift off to sleep next to their loved one or even their children when they are away from home.

This is what it could look like –

picture pillow’s new service is being trialled in the run up to Christmas and the first 100 travellers to email a picture of their loved one will receive their personalised pillow case.

Personally, I think it’s a great idea, although in my case I would prefer a picture pillow of Charlize Theron or Liz Hurley !





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *